Your donation makes a difference! Your continued support and the belief in the mission of 3HO helps continue services that bring virtual opportunities for global connection through our website, educational tools such as online webinars and lifestyle support, and transformational events. Growth of our expanding global community is your legacy ̶ you can help people everywhere to be Healthy, Happy, and Holy!
Taught on June 5,1985
1. Lie down on your stomach and grab your ankles from the inside. Use your hands to push the ankles out to the sides and to pull them back in. Do not let your knees slide. Move quickly. 2½ minutes. This exercises will hurt if your liver is not clean
2. Lie down on your stomach. Place your hands on the outside of your ankles. Use your hands to open and close your legs by sliding your knees out and in. 2½ minutes.
3. Sit on your heels and clasp your hands behind your back. Exhale as you bow your head to the ground bringing the arms up as high as possible in back. Inhale as you rise back up into a sitting position. 3 minutes.
4. Repeat exercise three in celibate pose. 3 minutes.
5. Sit and spread your legs wide apart. Hold on to your toes and stretch to the left side bringing your nose to your left knee. Rise up and stretch to the right side bringing your nose to your right knee. Continue for 1 minute.
6. Do frog pose 108 times. Keep your heels together and off the ground.
7. Lie down and relax. 19 minutes.
Total time: 31 minutes.