Tu sei qui
Health and Healing
The 3HO lifestyle puts the “health” into “Healthy.”
Over the years, Yogi Bhajan shared a lot of practical, traditional wisdom about how to stay healthy. From food and herbs; to the science of Ayurveda; to the healing properties of gems; to the subtle healing power of Sat Nam Rasayan; all these traditions date back to ancient practices. Before modern medicine, people consciously took care of their physical bodies. They worked with their own healing power, and with the gifts of nature, to maintain their health. The systems they created have much to teach us, even today.
We hope you enjoy an introduction to some of these traditions.
You may also be interested in:
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: The Art of Relaxation
- Calmness in the Chaos
- The Bridge of Gratitude
- Me―Stay Calm?
- Tapping into Calm
- Lessons from the Banyan Tree
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Commanding the Mind
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Calm Like a Mountain
- Yoga Research: Kundalini Yoga for Anxiety
- Sending Love, Light, and Healing Across Time & Space