Tu sei qui
3HO offers unique events to help support your spiritual growth and practice.
- Come together to practice a healthy, happy, holy way of life and to develop the strength and stamina to live consciously, to be who you are, and live your truth.
- Go deeply into the teachings of Yogi Bhajan. Over time, your practice of Kundalini Yoga will deepen and your awareness will continue to expand.
- Connect to a broader spiritual community that transforms with you and can support your journey.
Click on an event heading to see more information.
June 18th - 27th, 2020
Open your heart to loving community, your spirit to new possibilities, and your soul to deep peace. Summer Solstice is a spirit-raising immersion in the heart-opening practice of Kundalini Yoga. Held in the mountains of Northern New Mexico, this event includes Kundalini Yoga and Meditation Workshops, 3 days of White Tantric Yoga®, Group Sadhana, Seva, and living in uplifiting community with participants from all over the world.
June 29 — July 5, 2020
International Women's Camp is a Kundalini Yoga and Meditation gathering of women from across the globe uniting to experience the power, grace, depth and radiance of their souls. Run by women for women, we delve deep into yogic teachings especially for women in this 1 week intensive program. Our program includes Daily Sadhana, Kundalini Yoga, Meditation, Exercise, Yogi Bhajan’s Ranch, Vegetarian Diet.
June 29 - July 8, 2020
Khalsa Youth Camp is an outstanding program that helps children build their confidence and strength as physical and spiritual beings, emphasizing practical achievement and leadership skills. Children practice and learn about meditation and yoga, while incorporating playful activities such as Arts & Crafts, Outdoor Skills, Hiking, Swimming, and Martial Arts. We are now offering two tracks, one 7 day camp for ages 5-12 and an additional 2 night camping trip for children 9-12.
December 16 -23, 2020
Winter Solstice Sadhana is truly a sadhana experience. We come together to practice a healthy, happy, holy way of life, and to develop the strength and stamina to live consciously, to be who we are, and live our truth. Includes: Kundalini Yoga and Meditation workshops, 3 days of White Tantric Yoga®, daily Group Sadhana, Sacred Chant Concerts, Dancing, and more. You will enjoy a cleansing Ayurvedic diet, lakeside fun, and the collective inspiration of participants from all over the world.
You may also be interested in:
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: The Purpose of Women’s Camp
- Khalsa Youth Camp 2012: Creating Leaders for the Aquarian Age
- White Tantric Yoga® Time Lapse Video
- The First Winter Solstice Sadhana 1971
- The International Summer Solstice Season
- Teen Survival Camp Survey Results
- A Summer Solstice Message from Dharm Singh
- Letters from Yogi Bhajan
- Journey to the Heart of Sikh Dharma
- Everyday Solstice Sadhana
- 1 di 2