The experience of love offers a promise for hope, happiness and satisfaction. Yet, when the relationships with people we love do not work out, it can create so much suffering in the human heart.
Kundalini Yoga is a yoga for the householder. These teachings are for people who want to live in the world, marry, have children, and still be yogis. Because of this, Yogi Bhajan shared many lifestyle teachings about how to have authentic relationships with those you love.
When you hear the word “love,” what comes to mind? Do you consider yourself successful in love? Do you love yourself? Do you have a good relationship with a partner? Do you need to heal the wounds of love within you?
This month, with the romance of Valentine’s Day, we invite you to explore the yogic reality of love. It begins with finding yourself first, and then understanding the nature of loving another person. 3HO is grateful to share these tools with you, so that you can find success in relationship to yourself and to others.
February KundaLiving: Authentic Relationships
Meditations: A Meditation for Couples
Yogi Bhajan Study Quotes: Authentic Relationships
Recipe: Mango Lassi
Related Blog Posts
- Meditation to Heal a Broken Heart:
- The Deep and Powerful Alchemy of White Tantric Yoga®:
- Some Reflections on Two Words Spoken by My Teacher:
- Marriage: A Carriage of United Consciousness:
- Success in Relationships:
- Breaking the Hallmark Trance:
- Love is Dangerous—Are You Ready for the Challenge?:
- The Law of Love: A Poem by Yogi Bhajan:
- Two Venus Kriyas:
- Commitment: Progress and Protection:
- Feminism and the Face of Violence:
- A Meditation for Couples:
- Dear Yogiji: Questions on Emotions and Relationships:
- Turning Loneliness to Oneness:
- The Everything Kriya: Sat Kriya:
- Sacred Feminine & the Divine Mother: Creative Consciousness and the Longing to Merge:
- The Eight Aspects of the Theory of Love: