Taught on January 30, 1985
1. Lie on your left side. Place your left hand under your head with the left elbow resting on the ground. Lift the right leg up straight and hold the toes with your right hand. Keep both legs straight. Begin Breath of Fire  and continue for 4 minutes in this posture.
2. Come into Wheel Pose: lie down on your back and bend the knees. Keep the feet flat on the floor and place the palms on the ground above your shoulders with the fingers pointing towards the feet. Lift the torso off the ground, raising the navel all the way up . In this posture, take one complete breath through the nose, inhaling and exhaling completely. Then take one complete breath through the mouth, inhaling and exhaling completely. Continue alternating from nose to mouth, taking one complete breath with each. Continue for 4 minutes.
3. Come into the same posture as in exercise #1 with Breath of Fire through the mouth for 2 minutes.
4. Stand up with legs apart 18 to 24 inches. Bend forward and stretch the hands back through legs to touch the floor. Reach back as far as possible. Keep the head down. Hold this position for 1 minute. Then, in this position, roll the tongue and do Breath of Fire through the rolled tongue for 3 minutes.
5. Repeat exercise #1 with Cannon Breath  through the mouth (extremely powerful, explosive breath). Continue for 30 seconds.
6. Stand up and sit down 52 times without using the hands for support.
7. Stand with hands on the hips. Roll the upper torso in large circles. Continue for 2 minutes.
(For a strong healthy liver, practice this exercise for 11 minutes every morning and evening.)
© 3HO. This kriya is courtesy of YB Teachings, LLC. Used with permission.
 Continuous rapid nostril breathing, two to three breaths per second, while pulling the navel point in on the exhale and relaxing it on the inhale
 If you are unable to do Wheel Pose, then lie on your back and visualize your body in a perfect Wheel Pose and follow the breathing instructions
 A powerful Breath of Fire through the mouth