Tu sei qui
Kundalini Yoga & Sikh Dharma
Yogi Bhajan came to the West during the cultural upheaval of the 1960’s and 1970’s. He was the first master of Kundalini Yoga to ever teach this ancient yogic science openly and freely to everyone. In addition to being a Kundalini Yoga master, he was also a Sikh. In his teachings, he often illustrated the concepts of Kundalini Yoga with stories from Sikh history. In addition, he would explain Sikh Dharma through a deep yogic perspective.
What is the relationship between Kundalini Yoga and Sikh Dharma? There a profound history connecting these two traditions. Using Yogi Bhajan’s words as a guide, we hope these articles help you understand the relationship between Kundalini Yoga and Sikh Dharma.
You may also be interested in:
- Bowing Jaap Sahib
- Japji is the Love of My Life
- Japji Sahib and the Shabad Guru
- The Essence of Prosperity in Sukhmani Sahib
- Tolerance in Sikh Dharma
- Japji at Summer and Winter Solstice Sadhanas
- God’s Good Company: Sadh Sangat
- Guru Nanak and Spiritual Activism
- Guru Nanak: Awakened Sensory Human
- The 5 Stages of Life
- 1 di 3