Please plan to arrive prior to 7 p.m. in order to better facilitate your Check-in Process and Registration, as well as set-up your tent.
What to Expect When You Arrive at Camp
1. Driving In
- For Pre-Registrants: Please print out your Event Ticket that you recieved in your email after your registered. You will be waved through the front gate to find a parking spot. Every full registrant is required to check-in at the registration tent prior to setting up camp or unpacking.
- If You Haven't Registered: Proceed to the Registration tent after you park to register before you set up camp.
1. Luggage Shuttle: Once on site, please leave your baggage in the Luggage Shuttle holding area. If you already know your camping destination or if you have a cabin or tent space, please place items in the appropriate areas (rental tent or cabin number). If you do not know where you are camping please decide where you want to camp prior to returning to the luggage area so you can place luggage in appropriate area. Once you have completed Check-In/Registration please return to shuttle if you didn't know where your luggage was going. *Cars are no longer allowed to drive on the premises. If you have special needs please contact the 3HO office.
- All Registrants- An I.D. such as a driver's license to varify your information.
- International Travelers - round trip airline ticket confirmation
- Students - must have college/Graduate School I.D