New Bazaar Info and Policies:
- If you require more than one table, please contact customer service at: [email protected] for a reservation
- A reservation is required to register for 2 tables, single table reservations can be made by the "Register for Bazaar" button.
- A reservation holds your spaces for 48 hours
- Bazaar tables are 6 feet in length
- Each space is 6x6
- Each space includes one 6 foot table and one chair
- If a vendor purchases two tables, they need to be together and in a row
- Bazaar vendors must register for the event and attend the whole event. Bazaar spaces are not available for day pass attendees.
- Registration for space will be on a first-come, first-served basis and is available on-line only.
- Reservations and payment for space in the Bazaar must be made online by May 30 by 5 pm MST.
- If you need to cancel your attendance, please see our cancellation policy here.
- Vendors and their staff must be registered participants of the Solstice Sadhana Celebration and will need to check-in at the Registration Office before setting up in the bazaar.
- Vendors who attend Solstice as Service Exchange team members must honor their service duties daily before vending in the bazaar.
- Vendors should park in the general parking area.
- Hours of operation: TBA
- Product/Service Suitability: You will be required to fill out a Bazaar Vendor Form so that 3HO Customer Service or the Bazaar Manager can review your product/service offerings to see if they are in alignment with the 3HO lifestyle and Solstice Sadhana Celebration. For example, sheepskins are appropriate, but not timeshares and multi-level marketing programs. We understand that there is not always a clear distinction. If your product or service is considered unsuitable for the event, you will be contacted by the 3HO Customer Service or the Solstice Bazaar Manager prior to the event and your Bazaar fee will be refunded. The Bazaar Vendor Form does not reserve a Bazaar space for you, your space will be reserved when you complete your Bazaar space registration.
- 3HO Foundation International is not liable for services or products sold by vendors or healers in the bazaar. 3HO does not warrant or insure services or products sold by vendors or healers in the Bazaar.
- Vendors offering healing or alternative medical services or products are encouraged to obtain and maintain insurance for their services and products, because they will be personally liable for any harm caused by their services or products offered. Vendors may not represent their products or services as endorsed by 3HO Foundation International, or the Summer Solstice Event.
- Upon payment, we provide a booth space, table, chairs and electricity.
- By hosting vendors at the Bazaar, 3HO Foundation International is not responsible for unforeseeable occurrences which may interfere with or impair a vendor’s expected revenue or profit from the sale of products or services during the Summer Solstice event, including but not limited to, unforeseeable circumstances like bad conditions caused by weather or wind, by fire, failures in the electrical grid, failures in the tent facilities, muddy or wet surfaces at the site, illness or injury, law enforcement intervention, fire prevention/protection intervention, or any other governmental intervention. 3HO makes no guarantee of a minimum revenue or profit from participation by a vendor in the Bazaar.
- 3HO is not liable for any circumstances beyond its control that may affect the venue and sales of the Bazaar (e.g., acts of god, weather, fire, flood, compromised tent structure).
- The Bazaar Vendor Application does not reserve a Bazaar space for you, Your space is reserved when you complete your Event Registration.
- Please bring only low-wattage electronics, as the electrical grid will only support a limited draw. Electric heaters are not permitted in the Bazaar.
- The Bazaar Manager will have a list of all the vendors and healers and their spaces. In case of discrepancies, please have your event and bazaar registration receipt with you on-site.
- 3HO Foundation International cannot be responsible for any missing or stolen items. Plan appropriately to secure your merchandise through the use of tarps, utility clips or locking trunks according to your own judgment and keep all money in a safe place.
- 3HO Foundation International supports fund raising programs within the Bazaar only. All fund raising programs must be based on a yogic lifestyle. All fund raising programs must be approved by the 3HO Foundation International. If you have questions or want to request approval for fund raising, please contact Customer Service at [email protected]. Please be specific about what you are fund raising for and how you plan to proceed.
- 3HO Foundation International reserves the right to close or remove any bazaar booth/vendor if they are not in compliance with the above policies.