- All healers who practice a modality that requires a license, will need a FL License to practice in the State (This includes, but is not limited to Massage therapy and chiropractic).
- The deadline to apply for a healer space is November 15th
- For licensed practitioners, 3HO will require a copy of your state license on file prior to registration. If you practice a healing art that requires touching your client and you believe a license may not be required, you may include this in your application and a representative of 3HO will contact you.
- For unlicensed practitioners, the following unlicensed practitioners may be allowed to practice at our event, with proper education and training:
- culturally traditional healing
practices, including practices by a curandera, sobadora,
partera, medica and arbolaira, and healing traditions,
including plant medicines and foods, prayer, ceremony and
- detoxification practices and therapies
- energetic healing
- folk practices
- Gerson therapy and colostrum therapy
- healing practices utilizing food,
dietary supplements, nutrients and the physical forces of
heat, cold, water, touch and light
- healing touch
- herbology or herbalism
- mind-body healing practices
- nondiagnostic iridology
- noninvasive instrumentalities
- polarity therapy
- holistic kinesiology and other muscle
- If you are an unlicensed practitioner who is practicing one of the modalities above, you can qualify to heal in the bazaar. You may be asked to provide proof of training and accreditation prior to, or during the event. 3HO reserves the right to ask any vendor to leave without reason, as per the discretion of 3HO.
- By hosting Healers, 3HO is not responsible for unforeseeable occurrences which may interfere with or impair a healer’s expected revenue or profit from services provided during the Winter Solstice event, including but not limited to, unforeseeable circumstances like bad conditions caused by weather or wind, by fire, failures in the electrical grid, failures in tent facilities, muddy or wet surfaces in the site, illness or injury, law enforcement intervention, fire prevention/protection intervention or any other governmental intervention. 3HO makes no guarantee of a minimum revenue or profit from participation by a Healer in the Winter Solstice event
- 3HO is not responsible for any damages or injury caused by a Healer performing services, giving advice or recommending or selling a product to a participant during the Winter Solstice event. Participants receiving Healer services, advice or products do so at their own risk. By renting space to a Healer at the Winter Solstice event, 3HO makes no warranty or representation of the efficacy or safety of the Healer’s services, advice or products.
Additional Healer Policies: With the exception of Sat Nam Rasayan, all other healers that require touch can only be practiced if the practitioner practices a modality that is licensed in the state of New Mexico.
3HO reserves the right to deny healers at their own discretion.