Tu sei qui
Yogi Bhajan brought Kundalini Yoga to the West in 1968. He taught over 8,000 classes and inspired thousands of people to keep up and live in their excellence.
He is still alive in his teachings and his guidance is available to anyone who tunes into his subtle presence. He has left a legacy of hope, inspiration, and technology for future generations and the upliftment of humanity.
On the pages below you will find many of Yogi Bhajan's teachings presented in his priceless class lectures, poems, and elevating quotations, along with inspiring personal stories students have written that convey some of his teachings at work in real life, and give us a glimpse into what it was like to be his student when he was with us on the physical plane.
- Yogi Bhajan Quotes
- About Yogi Bhajan
- Yogi Bhajan Lectures
- Yogi Bhajan Stories
- Yogi Bhajan Q & A
- Organizations Founded by Yogi Bhajan
You may also be interested in:
- Yogi Bhajan's Biography
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Ego, Guru, Guide
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Control of the Mind
- Yogi Bhajan's Contributions to a World of Peace
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: The Power of a Prayerful Attitude
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Paying Attention
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Dwelling in the Sixth Sense
- The Man Yogi Bhajan (Video)
- Be the Lighthouse - Tribute to Yogi Bhajan
- Nirinjan Kaur's Poem about Yogi Bhajan and 3HO at the 2012 Life and Legacy Party
- 1 di 2